Thursday, May 21, 2009

WOW! its been a long time since i wrote anything here....sorry about that guys. I have actually been kinda busy this quarter...welll let's see what has happen...oh man! so much i can't even remember it all. well the sun came out and the heat came. that resulted in lots of tanning and beach trips. i am in a water aerobics class that is outside in the pool twice a week. not much of a workout but still really fun to be in the water! hmmm what else is new.....well i am officially going back to Walla Walla next year. I am so excited to go back. i miss that place and the people a lot! i do not regret coming to PUC, I have grow a lot here but i do not want to come back. 
Well it is almost the weekend here and a holiday weekend at that! I can't believe it is already memorial weekend. Most of my friends are coming back to me really soon and that is exciting...even though i won't get to see them for awhile. Well other than finishing projects for spanish class and writing book reports for History...not a lot is going on with me. heheh at least that i won't to write in a blog ;)....hehehe....
well i am sorry that i fail at keeping you all up to date on my life or that i don't really have much to write about. but i love you all and miss you and hope to see you all really soon!

No comments: