Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So i guess i should update you all on my exciting life! Well i will keep it short but yes last weekend my car died..... but i will start from the beginning. Last weekend i went home and Drew also came to my house. It was really fun! Not only did we just go bowling with my crazy family but we also did laser tag! so much fun! the weekend turned out to be really fun until sunday night. It had been raining all weekend and the roads were really slick. Plus i didn't want to drive so i asked Drew to drive my car. well we were about an hour away from PUC and a corner came up on us a little soon for how fast we were going and we kinda slid off the road and hit a small cement wall. Thankfully neither of us were hurt (other than a few bruises that is)! But my car was pretty beaten up. We had it towed to Rio Lindo and Stephanie came and picked us up. I was pretty shaken up after the whole thing but I after a few days i am good! i got a pretty nice rental car for a few days. It is very nice to drive and there are a lot of pretty cool compartments to look in! well that is my exciting story and all i can say after this experience is God was definitely with us because it could have been so much worse.